Wednesday, March 6, 2013


What?  Wrong Snatch??

Wednesday, 3/6/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Morning Workout

Warmup - 2 min tabata DUs, mobility

Barbell Gymnastics
Snatch Balance
3 x bar - 2x95 - 2x135 - 2x155 - 2x165 (1 + f, not patient enough at bottom)

MetCon 
"Amanda"

9-7-5 of

Muscleups
Full Snatch, 135#

11:10

Not bad for the first time, also got the first set of MUs unbroken, most I'd done at once before that was 6, I think.  The thing that got hard about the snatches was actually the getting out of the hole part, I only failed twice and they were both just losing balance after I'd gotten down!  Was kind of surprised I didn't start losing the bar forward after my pressing got fatigue from muscleups.

After Work
in the Garage:

Daily Squat
8 x bar (warmup)
5x135
3x185
3x225
1x260


Easy.  Did that whole thing in 7 minutes, I think.  However, I don't have to answer to what was going on with the radio at that time.  Also got my Spun Performance order in today:  Two pairs of shorts (a pair each of black and red fight-style shorts), compression socks (fo' free!) and compression shorts.  Sweet!






No comments:

Post a Comment