Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday (3/20 & 3/21)

Wednesday was a planned rest day.  Today I was going to do some garage stuff but a car accident on the way to work got in the way.  Just a bump on my head and a cut on my hand mostly, but I am pretty sore so I don't want to risk hurting myself.  Try to get back into it tomorrow (Friday).

Tuesday, 3/19/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Open Gym Workout

Warmup - DUs, mobility, plyos

Was going to workout with my two teammates for the Fittest Team competition in April, but they decided they wanted to do Adam Brown, which really is pointless for me to do (30+ minute MetCon, a couple of lifts with weights that are dumb for me - and really anybody, IMO - to try to do 24 times twice for time), so I did my own thing:


That was a really tough MetCon.  The prowler push was a slight downhill/uphill split... uphill prowler is really hard.  Cleans were full cleans.

Barbell Gymnastics videos below (last set of each lift):

No comments:

Post a Comment