Monday, March 4, 2013

Doesn't feel like a Monday, probably because I still had to get up early all weekend for weekend duty at work.  Which is OK as long as I don't run out of gas in the middle of the week sometime!

Monday, 3/4/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Morning Workout

Warmup - CFE warmup, 20 squats/20 situps/20 pushups, lower body mobility

Strength - Low-bar Back Squat

8 x bar (warmup) - 5x135 - 5x185 - 5x225 - 5x255 - 5x255 (f on 5, too deep I think)

//First time actually seriously doing LBBS.  Felt... different.  Might take some getting used to if I do it more often!  I say "I think" I went too deep on the one I failed on because I'm pretty sure I was going deep on the others, and the coach said I was perfect depth-wise, but he was also high-fiving a couple guys that clearly weren't hitting depth.

MetCon -
5 rounds
1 "caveman complex" - Clean, Front Squat (or full clean, which is what I did), Back Squat, BtN Jerk, 165#
15 toes-to-bar

Wasn't really doing it for time, but 7:24.  Complex wasn't too hard, still have to work on TTBs, although some of the difficult there was lingering soreness from ab work the end of last week.

No Daily Squat routine today, for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment