Thursday, October 17, 2013

Weekday Highlights, Week of 10/13/13

Moved my workout log onto paper so I can actually track things as I'm doing them.  Makes it easier to record how I miss, how my makes feel and how I feel in general.  I'll probably just do weekly highlights, but wanted to post now in case anybody thought I went AWOL :)

Monday - Team LAB
Snatches went really well.  No misses up to 98, missed once on 101 and then hit, and got 104 for a PR really easily.  Justin said that might be the best lift he's seen me do.  C&J not great, fought a 114 clean and couldn't get the jerk.  FS 3x3x121 (that's my PR triple for three sets), Pause FS tried 3x3x110, also my triple PR, and missed the last one on the last set.  Not bad.

Tuesday-
Usually coach/workout at J5, but was in the middle of a 14-hour workday at that point.  Dead legs by the end for sure.

Wednesday - Team LAB
Missing any kind of "pop" all day.  Snatch up to 95 fine but felt sloppy and nothing was helping.  PC+FS+Jerk up to 105, missed jerk at 108, went to full clean to 113 and that was far too hard.  Squat PR-fest on last week of 3-5-7-9 though, 135-128-122-115.  Technically a new 1RM on that triple too, I think.

Will be coaching, probably doing some rack jerks and other upper body fun afterward.  Friday will do my last 3-2-1 FS and 3x10 back squat or some combination thereof if I have time after work.  Saturday, CF competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment