Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday, 4/17/2013

No workout, but not really rest day.  Mowed the lawn for the first time this year and did some general handyman stuff.

Also, I know it's not nearly as inspiring as somebody losing a ton of weight or other such CrossFit success stories, as I was always sort of an athlete - but I saw the last picture in this series and I went back and looked at how far I've come since I was a scrawny college swimmer - have a look for yourself if you'd like:


















Still have work to do - 10 more pounds is the goal, would be perfect to settle at 195 - but I'm happy with where I've gotten to so far.  Squat +80, Dead + 115, Press +45, Clean +80, Snatch +60, and doing things like muscleups that I never could imagine doing before.

1 comment:

  1. Looking diesel bro. Great work. I don't have many pics to compare but the scale tells me 15 lbs since married and 10lbs since out of the service and 15lbs while in the service. Add that up!!!! I was 137-ish before the Corps, got to 155 in, 165 after I got out, then I go serious about lifting.

    ReplyDelete