Tuesday, April 16, 2013


^ Forecast for the week!

I'm going to write up my Fittest Team in the Metro East recap when the photos come out, so I can make it more of a narrative.  Until then, just know that it was a blast, my team tied for first, and I PR'ed by 30# (to 255#) on shoulder-to-overhead... it was a behind-the-neck jerk, but still!

Monday, 4/15/2013

Deload Week Workout #1

Warmup - Stretches, plyos

Workout -

High Hang Snatch 5x1x95

Back Squat 3x5x165

Low Hang Snatch 5x1x95

Bench Press 3x5x115

Full Snatch 5x1x95


CrossFit board people keep telling me I get on my toes too early.  I'm having trouble understanding how to stay on my heels, and also really what the benefit is to stay on my heels longer on the third pull.  It'd be nice to get that kind of depth of analysis from my affiliate coaches though, although that's hard because there are other people at the workouts that need more help than I do!

20 Minute Loosen-up Walk





No comments:

Post a Comment