Friday, February 22, 2013



^ How I feel so far this morning.

Friday, 2/22/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Morning Workout

OK, so disclaimer here:  I have been in a bad mood since I work up, I don't know why, I just know I am.  So that may color my post a little today.

Warmup - CFE Warmup+ (extra plyos)

Strength - Zercher Squat 3s
3 x bar - 3x135-3x165-3x185-3x225-3x255 (f on 3)

//Pissed that there's only one strength move each workout and they waste on gimmicky Zercher squats.  Pissed that my "grip" gave out on the third rep of 255.

MetCon - "The Seven" (20 min time cap for me)
7 RFT
7 HSPU
7 Thrusters, 135# (did 115#)
7 knees-to-elbows
7 Deadlift, 245#
7 burpees
7 KB swings, 2 pood
7 pullups

Did 3 rounds + 7 HSPUs in 20 min.

//Pissed that they schedule a 40 min + MetCon when they know there will be only 20 mins left when we start, and that SOME people have to go to WORK on WEEKDAYS.  Pissed I sucked on the 20 min I could do.

Hopefully daily squat after work goes better.  Still have crap in my lungs from whatever cold I had.  Probably going to call the doc and see if I should get some antibiotics because this is a long time for me to have a cold.

Oh, and sorry to anybody who reads this for being depressing.  I'll attempt to cheer up by tomorrow.

Update - After Work

Daily Squat
8 x bar (warmup)
5x135
3x185
3x225
1x255

Felt (and looks) a little bit sloppy today, but not bad.

Much better mood throughout the day.  Got some antibiotics so hopefully this little bug I've still got will be nipped soon.  Also, my little bro is doing great at his meet:
http://www.ougrizzlies.com/livestats/c-swim/

No comments:

Post a Comment