Wednesday, February 20, 2013



Except, I wasn't so good with math today...

Wednesday, 2/20/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Morning Workout

Warmup - CFE Warmup, mobility

Barbell Gymnastics - Low Hang Squat Clean, work to 2RM + 4 banded push press

2x135-2x165-2x185-2x205 w/ bar + purple band push press for speed in between.

//Well, I'm not sure how that happened, that I did the exact same movement in my garage yesterday.  They called it "low" but said it was supposed to be above the knees, and of course they specified "squat" clean because most everybody would power if they were given a choice.

MetCon - 
EMOM 15
2 hang clean, 80% 2RM
10 DUs

//I'm a doofus and forgot how to multiply, so I did it with 185 (90%).  It was a challenge definitely, but I made it through and didn't hurt myself.

After Work

Daily Squat
8 x bar (warmup)
5x135
3x185
3x225
1x255

Not as pretty as yesterday, but not bad at all.


Little brother, Daniel, is on his way to Michigan for his last collegiate swim meet.  I couldn't make it because I couldn't take pretty much the week off work, but shout out to him to kick butt and have fun.

Also, Winter Storm Q is on its way here.  Hopefully doesn't hit too bad, I'd rather not be stuck in the office through the night tomorrow :)

Oh, and Speedo Daily Squat Day is tomorrow, thanks for the challenge Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment