Friday, February 8, 2013



Battle for the Cup next two days.  In the ZONE!

Friday, 2/8/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Tune-up

Warmup - CFE warmup, plyos

Barbell Gymnastics -
Snatch Progression: Tall Power Snatch, Hang Power Snatch, Full Snatch
45-75-95-115-135

Mobility - Foam Rolling, stretching

Skills - Handstands/walks, Butterfly pullups (relearning on bar that's high enough), rope climb, double unders (want to be able to do these unconsciously)

Thoughts:  Think I'm about ready.  Feel good, want to sand calluses again (third day in a row) just to make sure I don't rip.


2 comments:

  1. On your BBG you mean you did 1 of each of those movements, like a complex? If so, that's really impressive with 135.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 1 of each movement. I regripped in between the hang and the full so i could reset myself. It was kind of like those Cal Strength progressions you showed me.

      Delete