Monday, February 25, 2013



Back to another week of work!

Monday, 2/25/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Morning Workout

Warmup - 1:30 of tabata double unders, 5 burpees, 10 pushups, mobility

Strength - Weighted Ring Dips
8xBW - 2x3x35 - 2x3x53

//This is why I do squats everyday and my own strength stuff on non-affiliate days.  Weighted dips is not a major strength exercise...

MetCon - semi-"Nate"
AMRAP 15
2 muscleups (bar)
4 HSPU
8 KB swings, 2 pood

10 rounds + 3 HSPU

//That was a good one.  Kept moving pretty constantly, no big breaks.  Felt good afterward, tired but not totally exhausted.

After Work

Daily Squat
8 x bar
5x135
3x185
3x225
1x260

First day at 260, didn't feel heavier :)

Ladies and gents, I might not be terribly good at them yet, and I never thought I'd say this, but... I LOVE SQUATS!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, KB swings with a 2 pood are one of my least favorite things. Looks like a tough WOD. Sorry your affiliate doesn't know anything about strength...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... they had 2.5 pood swings at the competition I was at a few weeks ago. I was honestly afraid I wasn't going to get any reps in with the way they were judging and how dang heavy it felt!

    ReplyDelete