Monday, January 28, 2013



Monday, 1/28/2013

CrossFit Edwardsville Workout

Warmup - CFE warmup, plyos, mobility
Warmup Challege - 100 DUs for time - 1:19
Burgener warmup

//Started out feeling pretty good after this.  Not to mention it was 50 degrees this morning so I didn't have to unfreeze my body pre-workout!

Strength - Max Snatch (full snatch)
bar - 3x1x95 - 135(f), 2x1x135 - 155(f), 155 - 165 PR - 175(f), 175 PR

//Awesome.  15# PR right there, and it felt pretty smooth.  Just got to keep getting stronger and those Olympic lifts will come, my technique is starting to get there.  Oh, and I got the most of the lift by 20# over everybody there this morning.  I'm trying to stay up with the coaches, who are all between 175-185.

MetCon -
AMRAP 8
Hang Power Clean, 135#
KB Swing, 2 pood
Box Jump, 30"
Sets of 1, 2, 3, etc.

8 rounds + 7 cleans

//Crushed it.  Everything unbroken, just took a couple short breaks to grab a drink.

Thoughts:  Felt really good today.  Gearing up for big St Louis area competition next weekend, my first individual RX'd competition.  Only thing might be that I'm overdue to sand down my calluses.  Don't want to rip before/durning that.

Body:  Good.  Shoulder bugging me but it's always on and off.  Caught up on sleep this weekend, now that I have my bar back I don't have to go to the box every morning, so that'll let me get a little extra sleep a couple nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment